Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Danish Raspberry Cookies



I got the recipe from a web site called Cookie Recipes "Your Source for Cookie Recipes Online" here is the recipe. I only made a couple small changes and that was I did not roll it into a log. I took a small ice cream scoop this is the size I used. I LOVE it! two scoop of it (or 1 2oz) is the perfect cookie, but for these one scoop was perfect!

....and... 1/3 are raspberry, 1/3 are Hershey's Hot Fudge topping and the last 1/2 are caramel. But and flavor that goes well with chocolate would be great!

Oh yes, and I doubled the recipe

[by the way...going clock wise starting at the stop the flavors go: Raspberry, Chocolate, and Caramel]

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goddess...Jenny, my girl, these cookies were freakin awesome! Please bake us more yummy stuff! I mean, it's not like we work in a bakery or anything! Lol!

    ReplyDelete