Monday, July 12, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies






I so did not have enough chocolate chips for I threw in some butterscotch chips and pecans to make up the difference.


Tender, Buttery Chocolate Chunk Cookies
yield: 3-4 dozen

1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoons salt
3 cups chocolate chips (or any other "garnish")

Preheat oven to 350F

In a mixer bowl, cream butter and both sugars until very smooth, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs blend well. Fold in flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well about 2 to 3 minutes. Fold in the chocolate chips

Bake for 10-13 minutes for smaller cookies and 14-18 minutes for larger cookies.

I like using ice cream scoops, I have a I think a 3 Tablespoon one I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment