Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cream Cheese Almond tarts



So I would like to start off by saying I got a job! At Wal*Mart...in the bakery department so you better believe I will take some photos of my work because that is the way I am.

okay so now onto the Tarts. I want to just get it our there. They are a pain! the fall apart wayyyy to easy. I can never figure out the right amount to put into the little muffin tin. I have made these loads of time and can never get it right. But my sister Kristina wanted them and she got into University of Vermont so she can get them!

So I have made them in silicon mini muffin tins and it works nicely.

Sooo as always here is the [pain in the butt] recipe

Crust:
1 stick (4 oz) Butter
4 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup Flour
1/2 tsp salt (unless using "salted" butter then omit)

Mix all ingredients by hand until nice and combined. Shape into 24 balls, place in each mini muffin cup, and make into little cup make sure the bottom and walls are not too thin (lol or thick good luck) (Spraying the muffin tin makes no difference, for me)

Filling:
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup (about) Almonds, you can use any nut you want.

wisk everything and spoon into crust, do not over fill.

Bake tarts at 350* for 20-23 minutes

well enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment