Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Eggplant Parmesan


woot savory from me!!

and this was nice and easy.

I thinly sliced an eggplant and then coated in egg and then Italian Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese. Then I heated up for Vegetable oil, but you can use Olive Oil. You fry it until it is nice and crispy. Then spray a pan and put some tomato sauce on the bottom. Layer eggplant, sauce, and cheese until you are out of eggplant. Top with sauce but NOT cheese.

I bake it for about 15 minutes and then put in it for 15 more minutes, after 10 minutes I turned my oven to broil to make the cheese nice a brown.

For the cheese in the layers I used a 4 cheese mix, but it is all up to you what you want. The top was (white) cheddar cheese infused with roasted garlic.

I got the general recipe/idea from a friend of a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment